We’re celebrating the “unofficial” Girlfriends Week here in Mel’s World this week!!!
I’ve been so blessed over the years to have some really amazing friends…
High School Friends
School PTA Friends
Throughout the years it hasn’t always been easy to be a friend at times and I am absolutely sure that I am not the easiest person to be a friend to as well…but…there is One who has never left me, nor forsaken me in spite of me and that’s Jesus.
I’m learning more and more every day what it takes to be more like Him and in the process I’m also learning to be a better friend.
So today, in honor of our unofficial “Girlfriends Week” in Mel’s World I’m giving away a $10 Starbucks card.
This way you can take your friend out and enjoy a cup of coffee together. No kids, no husbands, no distractions…just two girlfriends celebrating the gift of their friendship!
There are a couple of ways to put your name in the hat for this gift card, make sure you leave a comment here for each item below;
- Leave a comment here on this post,
- Become a Friend of Mel’s World through Google Friend Connect,
- Friend Me on Twitter – @Mels_World,
- Become a Friend of Mel’s World with Melissa Mashburn on Facebook,
- Subscribe to the Internet Cafe Devotions site (you are going to love them!)
- Tweet out ~> “Mel’s World is having a Girlfriend’s week is giving away goodies this week to celebrate. Stop by www.MelissaMashburn.com to join in the fun.“
Drawing will be done at random on Friday, January 21st at 5pm EST.
Make sure to come back throughout the week as we celebrate the incredible gift of Girlfriends!
WFW is not about books, authors, artists.. it’s about God and HIS WORD ONLY. WFW is about celebrating the gift of creativity through God’s Word.
We pray that WFW can be a place where women can come for a bit of visual inspiration and encouragement from the Father.
Join myself and some other wonderful ladies as we share by going over to the Internet Cafe Devotions site, you’ll be oh so glad you did! Each week when I stop over at the cafe I am blown away by the talented women sharing their gifts with each of us!
Come on over…you’ll love it!