They are pretty much everywhere around me. ?
On night stands.
In my office. ?
In the living room.
On my kindle. ?
Even in my car.
I’m a firm believer in books.
That’s why I read them all the time.
That’s even why I’ve written in a few of them.
But there is something extra special that happens when you have the books that your friends have written in your house.
This stack of books I’m currently reading are all written by women I know, respect, admire and call friends.
Of course I have more books that I’m reading or have recently finished… I’ll share those in stories.
But today, as we continue to celebrate Women’s History Month, I wanted to take a moment to share some of my friends with you.
Happy ? reading ?
What are some of your favorite books that you can’t put down?
I’m always on the look out for my next read. ?
List of books in pic at top (these are affiliate links):
– Finding Your Leadership Voice in 90 Days, by Kadi Cole
– The Grace-Giving Leader: How to develop people, lead teams, and mentor well, by Jan Greenwood
–The Confidence Cornerstone: A Woman’s Guide to Fearless Leadership, by Catherine Gates
– I Am a Leader: When Women Discover the Joy of Their Calling, by Angie Ward
– Read the Book: One Way to Live Effectively, by Stephanie Anderson
– Mixtape: How To Stop Listening To The Recordings Of Your Past, by Kate Garnes
List of books in pic at bottom (these are affiliate links):
– Beginner’s Pluck: Build Your Life of Purpose and Impact Now, by Liz Forkin Bohannon
– The Dream of You: Let Go of Broken Identities and Live the Life You Were Made For, by Jo Saxon
– The Power of Who: You Already Know Everyone You Need to Know, by Bob Beaudine
– Invitation to Retreat: The Gift and Necessity of Time Away with God, by Ruth Haley Barton
– Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones, by James Clear