In my quiet time this morning I came across this golden nugget and just HAD to share it with you. You see I have a passion to grow, teach, lead, and develop LEADERS around us…so this is right up my alley….and I am praying it is something for you as well.
1) Separate yourself regularly
2) Seek God with all your heart
3) Risk being watched and scrutinized
4) Learn to listen and obey God’s voice
5) Enter covenant partnership with God
Do you take the time to do the things listed above? What could you do TODAY to help you grow as the leader that God created you to be?
Take some time right now and let me know which of the 5 things above that you struggle with the most?