This is how you play:
The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.
So here it goes:
1) What were you doing 5 years ago?
Hum…good question, 5 years ago I had just started working in full time ministry as we were preparing to move into a new building and start more services…this after only being on staff for, uh, 1 1/2 months. Sink or swim baby!
2) What are 5 things on your to-do list for today?
Today was a relatively easy day for me because the kids slept over a friends house, so I had;
1) clean out my inbox (45+ emails that HAD to be handled),
2) Exercise for 30 minutes,
3) 1 1/2 hours outside for my quiet time,
4) Go to the Chiropractor (to get my back/neck cracked..love it!),
5) update the family dinner schedule (I know, I know, we are too weird) for the next two weeks.
3) What five snacks do you enjoy?
1) Homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies
2) Plain M&M’s
3) Fiber 1 Bars (Oats/Caramel) <-- holy smokes they are good!
5) Fruit (peaches, strawberries, grapes, oranges)
4) What five things would you do if you were a billionaire?
1) Donate to some of my favorite charities (children)
2) Travel the world with my family
3) Launch my new ministry and do some major marketing for it
4) Buy my “dream” house (wrap around porch with a swing and lots of land)
5) Give, Live, and Love all the people who have stood true to my family
5) What are five jobs you’ve had?
1) Assistant Manager at Prints Plus (at the mall)
2) Reimbursement Specialist (Pieco)
3) Environmental Accounting Consultant (self employed)
4) Pastor (Membership, Small Groups, Baptism) –
previously Preschool Ministry Director for 4 years
5) Internet Marketing (own my own internet travel store)
I am not going to TAG anyone specifically, but if you want to play along I would LOVE to know about it!
Have Fun and Enjoy your Day,