1) My business (My Shop And Earn Biz) has been growing, like crazy, which is good, but doesn’t allow a lot of “free” bloggy time.
2) I started a Shopping Blog (Mel’s World Shopping Biz) and am spending some time there to dig up some great deals for you and all my other online friends so they can Save Time, Save Money, and Save Gas this holiday season.
3) I am writing for a few great online groups, and totally LOVE it, but haven’t figured out how to balance the writing out yet. (Take Root and Write as well as Blissfully Domestic “Inspired Bliss”)
4) I’m leading a weekly Bible Study (LIVE! and online) and loving being with some truly amazing chicks.
OhMyGoodness, that sounds like a list of truly amazing things, doesn’t it? I hope it doesn’t come across as “whiny” or “complaining” at all…because in all reality I LOVE WHAT I DO and am thrilled to be blessed with the option to do those things. Truly!
I miss you all; you have been some of the best bloggy buddies ever, Thank you!
No! I am not leaving!
No! Mel’s World is still going to be here!
YES! I am trying to figure a few things out, balance (being one) and now God has laid it on my heart for a Direction adjustment.
What does that mean?
Well, it means I am going to ask you, the readers, friends, and family of Mel’s World to let me know what YOU want to hear about, talk about, or learn about on your visit’s to this bloggy home.
This is where I NEED YOUR INPUT!!
Seriously, comment like you have never commented before, because in all reality, this blog is here to Glorify Him and to get to know YOU!
So, with that said…what do you want to see more of here in Mel’s World:
– Hot Topics
– Work at Home Stuff/Opportunities
– Transparent Tuesday’s
– Speak to My Soul Sunday’s
– Personal Growth
o In a ministry sense
– Any or all of the above, or anything I haven’t listed.
Really…as I approach my 500th post (can you believe that?), I feel God leading me to let go of the reigns a bit and put them in your hands. I truly can’t wait to hear what your thoughts and can’t wait to see where God leads us on this journey together.
Enjoy the Journey,