I’ve been blessed with an incredible opportunity this week!!! I’m going to CLASSeminars in Ft. Lauderdale for some continued training. The training is pretty much all day and then some, so I won’t be around much. I can’t wait to share with you some of the great insights with you all later this week.
Hey, if you are interested in finding out more about CLASSeminars, read below and then click the link to go to the main website.
Here’s a little about CLASSeminars
Has God been tugging at you to step out in a new direction of speaking ministry? Do you find yourself wondering, How do I accomplish God’s call on my life for ministry? Do you wonder if you can overcome the obstacles of fear, lack of skills, or lack of opportunities to move forward? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then CLASSeminar is for you.
Imagine three days of spiritually refreshing inspiration, education, training, and development dedicated to furthering and polishing your unique message and ability to communicate and minister the call God has placed on your heart.
At the CLASSeminar you will learn how to:
* Quickly develop an effective spoken or written message
* Effectively incorporate scripture and personal examples in your teaching
* Increase confidence and learn how to manage fear
* Apply proven techniques to market your ministry and develop a professional style
* Benefit from a personal mentor for guidance and application
* Understand your personality strengths and weaknesses as they relate to your communication style
Don’t FORGET to CLICK every day…it counts!