Question: To be “tagged” implies you were playing along in the beginning, correct?
Hmmm…. I guess Blogging breaks a lot of rules
This is wutcha do…
Link to the person that tagged you, that would be ME, and post the rules on your blog.
Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
Let each person know that they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
I have just copied and pasted the above info from Ivy’s blog (which she copied from Tami’s blog at In Progress)
So here are my answers:
1. I live at Starbuck’s (not entirely weird, but totatally true!)
2. I have two sons (11 and 13) and both of them were a 19 hour labor/delivery! (yikes!)
3. My shoe size is actually getting bigger the older I get (I used to be an 8 1/2, now I am a 9 1/2, go figure!)
4. I can talk and think at a freakish fast pace (probably due to #1).
5. I do not like to be alone (never have…starting to appreciate it though as I get older…it’s almost like a discipline for me.)
6. My husband & I met in the parking lot at a college campus…and yes, ladies, I said something to him first…(I am not a wait around kind of girl)
13. I call my little sister (well, she’s 33…that’s little to me) Pooh! HEY POOH!!!