This is actually the FIRST time I have participated in Thankful Thursday and I must say I am quite excited about it. You see, I haven’t had a lot of “free time” lately to really even think, it’s been mostly go, go go, but today I wanted to stop for a minute to reflect on what I am thankful for.
This could go on and on, but I will keep it to 5 this week!
1) I am thankful that BOTH of my boys had a great FIRST day of school yesterday!
2) I am thankful to be able stay home so that I can greet my boys when they get home from school!
3) I am so very thankful to be called a child of God.
4) I am thankful to have my best friend in the whole world be my husband!
5) I am thankful to have found a new church home that blesses, stretches, and enrichs my family and our spiritual journey.
For more Thankful Thursday posts be sure to go over and visit with Iris. Make sure to tell her that Melissa says “HELLO!”.
Thankful to be blessed,