I had so much fun the last time I did my Thankful Thursday post, that I thought, you know what, this SHOULD be a regular thing. I mean, let’s be real here, we are ALL SO BLESSED in so many ways, that it is the least we can do, right? (I know, I know, you might not be “feeling” blessed right now, but believe me YOU ARE!).
So, with that said, I am going to walk you through a few of my blessings and things that I am thankful for this week!
1) For my relationship with the Creator of the Universe! It just gets better and deeper every day and I couldn’t be any more grateful that He would use me for anything that would glorify Him! What a gift it is to be called His child.
2) For my completely awesome family! My husband is my BEST FRIEND, and we have been blessed with TWO amazing sons, who grow in wisdom and stature with Him every day.
3) My new church family! What a gift it is to find a place where you can worship, grow, and use your gifts for God’s glory. It has been a l-o-n-g journey in finding this new church family, but I am so glad God gave us the strength to perservere through the storms of life until we landed where HE wanted us to be!
4) For my Bible Study chicks! What an amazingly eclectic group of women. All ages, stages, races, and opinions (ha, we ALL have them) gathered together to make on sweet group of friends. We are starting a NEW Bible Stufy together and have expanded our ministry to REACH OUT to others as well this time! (How cool is that?!?!) We are also going to be expanding HERE online, so check back later on today if you want to join us!
5) For the opportunity to be used by Him…yesterday I did an interview on with a friend named Diane Cunningham. It was a ton of fun and an awesome opportunity for me to start expanding and growing the ministry God has laid on my heart.
For more Thankful Thursday posts head on over to visit with Iris at Sting My Heart!